Why does my hand shiver all the time?

My hands are shivering all the time. I am just 25 and not married yet. What is the reason?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Shivering are known to occur when there are throid problems. It can also occur due to vitamin deficiency that occurs in people consuming alcohol or nutritional deficiency... In few they can occur as a genetic component..  See a doctor for knowing if any of such is the cause for shivering to occur.. Good nutritious diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables should help you...

hello for shiverin say ya
Ask your doctor to give you a nerve vitamin. It will help.

It can be due to tension and fear man. Improve your mental health.