Why does my girlfriend laughs when she sees a penis ?

Whenever my girlfriend sees my penis or a penis on-line she giggles. I have a good sized penis so don t go saying it s because I m small. She s a very mature person and in fact is too serious quite often. It s seems she can t help but giggle or if she holds off the urge to giggle a smirk will appear on face.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009

Its cool bro my gf did it to idk y at first i thought she thought it was small its just how girls deal with things kinda like how the guy paul said it.

ask her. possibly she is covering up her uncomfort by laughing cuz thats normal for people to do. or maybe she is just playing with u. lol