Why does my daughter ask strange questions ?

My 9 yr old daughter recently started asking me strange questions. She told me she needed to pray because the devil was in her head telling god she hated him. She said she prayed to god and told him she didn t hate him. Then she asked am I ok? I asked her if the voice was hers or someone else s she said she didn t know. There have been a couple questions like this that she asks but basically all similar. She makes straight A s in school. She has lots of friends, could this just be a phase or should I be concerned? She is healthy.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

If she hears the voice one or two episodes then need not consider much , just give her counseling not to be afraid, pray to Jesus christ, everything will be normal.. but if she frequently hears the voice, her sleep is less, appetite is decreased, decreased speech then you need to consult a psychiatrist.. Do not worry much, pray to Lord Jesus, God will surely protect and answer..