Why does my body feel heavy while doing normal household task?

I an concerned that when faced with a normal task like cleaning house or straightening files etc my body sort of freezes or feels heavy like it weighs a million tons. I see what I have to do and it is very easily done, but I csnnot believe how physically heavy my whole body feels and I just sit there not knowing how to shake the feeling off.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities,

1.the first one may be,CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS;due degenerative changes in the cervical spine which compress the nerves and decreases the circulation may produce this condition.

x-ray for cervical spine may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility is,THYROID COMPLAINTS;check your blood test for thyroid profile may confirm the diagnosis whether it is hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism

there is another possibility like ANEMIA check your Hb levels for confirmation.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you