Why does my baby pass green mucus stools. Can honey be causing it?

hi this is farha from india my daughter turned 3 months old just 2 days back. she sometimes is passing green colored mucousy stools since 2 - 3 days. Sometimes just as soon as she finishes her feed 4 - 5 in a day but very small quantity. My mom in law fed her with a small spoon of honey . could that be one reason or does she have some kind of infection ? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
yes honey is animal protein and animal protein can react with the human proteins to cause problem
yes stop all the honey and treat the present by consulting child speciaist