Why does my baby pass frequent solid motion ?

my nine month baby passes motion 6-8 times a day. Everytime he passes in solid state . He is not drinking any fluids. Should I consult doctor?.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic,
your baby is in normal condition if otherwise normal.In this case no need to worry or any cosultation.Remember this is is the time for his MEASLES vaccine.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to HCM
read your prob, do not worry , it is most common among all children. do not worry , if stool r semisolid n liquid or foul smelling , baby unable to eat , excess cry tthen its matter of worry n consult to doc. otherwise it is normal.
DR aseem