Why does my 6 year old son cry after passing urine ?

my son cries when i wake him up for peeing he is not crying to get up but after he is done peeing he cries unconditionally if asked he cries more and in the morning he is unaware of it he ia 6 yrs old
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
hi,
your child needs to be seen by a doctor, not an emergency though. he will need his genitalia examined to any tight skin or small pore. if thats normal, he ll need his urine tested for any infection. as of now u can give him sitz bath,that means, make him sit in warm water with a little amount of salt put, three times a day for about 10-15mins every time.

Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
hi,