Why does it hurt so bad ?( Broken Heart) :((?

I have been talking to this guy for about a week and he seemed to be interested, but I was already talking to someone. I decided to give this guy a chance and let the other guy go and now I learn that the guy that I met a week ago may have a girlfriend and it hurts so bad in fact I am crying right now. I am not one to talk about my emotion even with my friends but this really hurts because I felt something with him. I can not explain how bad it hurts I have really never felt like this before I usually let things go but I can not explain this. I know that we were not dating but I thought that we would see where things would go and I guess I should wait until he tells me but I feel that he is leading me on. Sorry for the long explaination. I just needed to get this off my chest. Now that I think about it a week is not a long time, but he seemed to respect me and my beliefs and that is important to me. Oh and Muscleloser, I will pray for you. I would never tell anyone that because you do not know how serious their condition is. I am feeling low but not that low and I commend those for giving kind and sincere answers. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Aww it's okay. I understand. And crying is a good thing (: And it's also a good thing you didn't keep quiet and bottle up your feelings, cause that's not going to get you anywhere. Try hanging out with your friends, doing something to make you laugh, anything to keep your mind off of him. You could always get that other boy back. That's what I would try to do. Tell him you didn't know what you were thinking. After all, you only talked to this other guy for a week, right? It'll be okay :) Hope I helped, and good luck!!