Why does head feel heavy leading to dizziness and a racing heart in an athlete?

I m a female athlete, 59 years old, extremely healthy. For two days I have not been able to stand even 5 minutes, upon standing my head immediately feels heavy, and I feel so dizzy that if I don t lie down I ll pass out. I did pass out once and woke on the kitchen floor vomiting a little. Once I lie down again I usually yawn. No fever . Some hot and cold spells. Feel almost normal lying down or sitting, but can t stand. And if I walk up a flight of stairs I am immediately winded, heart is racing, and all muscles feel like they have lactic acid buildup.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
because sometime heart is not able to pump full oxygen required by organs and it causes increase rate and dizziness
it is ischemia due to exercise
get eck as it can be related to it
when in exercise herat gets ischaemia and behaves like this
this is ecrcise induces ischaemia and is called angin of effort
so i think you understood and get consultation on these tips