Why does groin burn after white discharge during ovulation? Why headaches, mood swings?

Hi Doctor, I notice sometime when I get plenty of white clear vaginal discharge during my ovulation time, I always feel burning around my groin and have a very bad hip and back pain. The discharge is very clear and have no smell. Sometimes, the pain is unbearable and It was really hurt when I m walking. I also got headache, mood swing , bloated, pain on my lower tummy. I do sometimes got constipated tough it was a loose stool and it was very hurt to fart . It s like something stabbing inside my bum. The worst is the pain won t go until I got my period. I feel so relieve when I got my period..but then after 3 or 4 days period, the pain will back again. One day I went to ER because the pain was so bad. They did the USG scan, blood test, and Xray to check if there was something wrong with my appendix, but everything was fine. I didn t have ovarian cysts either. Please help me, what s happened with me and how to avoid this thing happen? I don t know when it will come and it will be very frustrated If I have it . Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012