Why does first time sex hurt for women and whom do we consult for sex related problems ?

1am 25 years old me and my husband are trying since 6 months but intercourse is not happening.both are virgins before marraige there is no problem with my vagina as gynocologist examined.i think he didnt have any erection problems.initially i had pain but now i overcome iam only feeling pressure not pain he is complaining iam pushing his out i didnt have pain why should i?we even tried using kj kel he said when applying penis becomes slippery so now we are not using.its ruining our ralationship.whats the problem whom to consult?please help me
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Your need more foreplay and love to your husband.
As per your problem... there are many things involved in it...
1. As per gynecological review there is not any problem with your vagina and there is not any issue with your organs.
2. you had used ky gelly for the purpose of lubrication, but you didn't find any result.
3. he has not any erection problem but when he try to enter in it.. only thing is that he complains as you are pushing out side of it.. so that....
the possibilities..
1. over excitement of your husband or you
2. contraction of vaginal muscles did not allow enter his penis.. it need relaxation while trying
3. may be he is not trying to right place.
4. relaxation always required for successful intercourse in this type of condition.
5. when you were trying from six month you needs confidence and proper guidance..
6. We have a facility for the Adult education Course for unmarried, Just married and later aged couples.. So you can also participate in that education course for better enjoyment of sexual life as well as your marriage life..

you can consult on phone, online or from mails or physical consulting.,. choice of yours..
Hai there,

These are not uncommon problem in this era.

You and your husband need to undergo sex therapy.

It is better to consult a Sexual Medicine consultant in your place for proper management of your problem.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine &

President, International Association of Sexual Medicine