Why does child keep vomiting? Can something help?

My five year old has an issue with vomiting . He can sometimes vomit up to four times a week. I have spoken with his pediatrician and he don t seem concerned. It started around the age of one and has just kept going since then. At first we had thought maybe anxiety played a part in it, but its just been getting worse in my eyes.He starts kindergarten here shortly and they will have him missing alt of days due to this ongoing problem. so really looking for some type of answer as to why this is going on. Also after he gets sick he s right back to himself, playing and suck as if he never got sick to begin with.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
I need to know a few details from you, before i can help you with your son's problem of vomiting.

1) You said he vomits up to four times a week. On the days when he is vomiting how many times does he do so?
2) What does the vomitus contain - food he just ate, greenish coloured vomitus?
3) Is there an association of vomiting with ingestion of certain food items? Is there any correlation of vomiting with his meals?
4) Are there any associated symptoms with vomiting - abdominal pain/headache/giddiness/excessive irritability?
5) What is the weight of your child?

If you can get back to me with the answers to these questions, I will be very happy to help you out with your problem.