Why does blood comes while passing motion ?

hello sir i m nandhini whats the reason for blood along with motion
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
If frank blood is in stool then it may be due to bleeding piles,fissure in ano.
If blood is from GI tract then stool becomes black.this is found in peptic ulcer,acute gastritis.
Ok and bye.

Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
Blood along motion could be because of amoebic dysentri,Bacillary dysentri,Piles,
are common causes other wise there are plenty of causes even ulcerative colitis
also you can include in common conditions thanks.

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query.     
Painless bleeding along with motion indicates hemorrhoids and painful bleeding along with motion indicates fissure in Ano ,fistula in ano ,amoebiasis or dysentery and many more .
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”