Why does bad smell come out of my body ?

Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011

It appears that your concern about bad smell coming from your body parts is more complicated than what it appears.

First of all, you need to figure out if the smell you are referring to is more than any normal person. Second, has it developed suddenly or it's an chronic problem. Thirdly, does your trusted close friend(s) and family member(s) feels that your reaction to bad smell is more than what it should be. Fourthly, do you also believe that you are so much concerned with the problem that you tend to interpret any other person's gesture as due to the bad smell. Has this problem caused significant difficulties in day to day functioning?

I advise you the following-

- Do an introspection and self-examination about the questions raised in the previous paragraph.

- Discuss your concerns with your trusted friend(s) and family member(s) if you havn't done so and see what they feel about your condition.

- Get yourself examined by a local doctor and if possible a skin specialist.

- Sometimes, stressful situations tend to make things worse. If that is the case, try to manage your stress.

Don't feel ashamed about seeking help and follow the advise of your doctor.

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
to have lots of perspiration and to have bad smell are different condition
hyperhydrosis is due to excessive function of the sweat gland
there are bacteria on our skin which fermant the sweat and produce typical smell ,which is different in each person
excessive bad smell indicate poor hygiene and secondary bacterial infection
you need to do course of antibiotic and apply fusidin cream twice a day
apply good deo like DEGREE.
i am sure you will all right in a wk
better to consult dermatologist
i hope i have answered your question
Welcome to healthcare forum
It is normal phenomena. some persons body secretion like sweats are bad smell. you can apply deodorant regularly whn you are going out or in home too. add more natural fruits and vegetables to your diet. avoid all rich, fatty and junk foods. drink minimum 3 to 4 liters of water. increase your physical activities. Hope this will be helpful