Why does abdomen and pelvic area stretch when I have a bowel movement?

I am 39 weeks and 1 day pregnant and today whenever I am done Havering a bowel movement and try to stand up I have to sit right back down because it feels like I m stretching really bad in my lower abdominal and pelvis and Havering burning/stretching sentions under my left breast on my ribs. It hurts so bad it puts me in tears . The only way I can get it to go away is rocking in circles on the toilet for a minute. This only happens after a bowel movement. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012