Why does a thick glue liquid secrete after I masturbate ? I am 16 year old

hi m of 16 yearsactually i mastuebates 5 6 time everyday n now i have found dat after doing this my sperm count have been decreasing day by day n now it doesnt form only think glue liquid scereted out whats this prblm hi m of 16 yearsactually i mastuebates 5 6 time everyday n now i have found dat after doing this my sperm count have been decreasing day by day n now it doesnt form only thick glue liquid scereted out whats this problem??? plzzz tell me a natural cure because i do wanna tell this to anyone specially to my parents?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011