Why do women not want to be with me? Tired of constant rejection

why do women not want to be with me? i have had sex with women but they have not wanted anything more than that but i have i am now 30 years old and have never had a relationship and it is depressing me a lot i recently had a sexual relationship with a woman where ewe just had sex but then she did not want to have a proper relationship i hear how i am such a great and nice guy but if i am so great why does no-one want to be with me? the constant rejection is getting really old and i am just sick of it
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
If a lady is not accepting you for long term relationship, not necessarily that you are at fault.

But there may be something negative with her because of which she does not want a long term relationship

Mere having sex is not the key and beginning of a relationship

Focus on other things other than sex, show loyalty, honesty etc

If you reject girls too often, may be some problem with you and consult a psychiatrist