Why do some women develop hair on their face and how can it be removed ?

hello,i am a 22 year old weight is 75 kgs. i dont have any health problem but i am fat and i have a lot of hair all aver my body and even on face as boys have.i have taken laser treatment for 10 months for face but hair started again growing on my face.i want to know the reason why actually women develop hair on face although it is not a natural phenomena in women.please i am in a big need of help.suggest me some valuable methods to overcome this problem and i want reason why women develop hair on face other than health related problems.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011