Why do my hands start trembling and not able to write when somebody is standing near to me ?

I HAVE 27 YEARS. I'M AN ARTS GRADUATE. NOW I'M DOING JOB(CLERK) IN A COMPANY. SIR MY PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN SOMEONE SITTING OR STANDING NEARER TO ME I CAN'T ABLE TO WRITE. MY HAND BECOME TREMBLING, I CAN'T CONTROL THAT. GIVE A SOLUTION SIR. sir, i have 27years(male),unmarried. now i m doing job(clerk) in a company. but i can t write even a word if someone sitting or standing nearer to me . if write then my hand become start trembling . i can t control this. i have been facing this problem from 2004. please if you will give any suitable solution by which i will cure from this situation & get a new life)
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011