Why do my elbows and feet ache after working for more than 3 hours and the pain radiates to the entire body ?

after being on my feet and working for two to three hours my feet and elbows hurt really bad. I do good until i go to work or walk around for two or more hours. then my feet start to hurt really bad. Then I feel it in my arms and hips and lower back. i thought it was gout at first and took meds for it. don t even faze it. Does anybody have any of these systoms or have an idea of what it might be.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011