Why do joints feel tingly and prickly? Why head ache? Why tumor or stroke like symptoms?

I had an episode 10 days ago on my right hand . I had (what seemed to be) a pooling of blood under my skin on my right hand just around where my middle knuckle is. It felt tingly and prickly. I rubbed it out and was left with a huge red splotch that took 2 days to go away. SINCE that time I have had some strange symptoms. In the days to follow I had what felt like traveling prickly sensations throughout my body. From my toes and feet to my inner and outer thighs, between my shoulder blades, in my back and my hands and fingers as well. My veins in my hands were very large and I had discomfort in them as well as the lower arm area on my left arm.I also experienced some shooting pains through my head but those never lasted. Since Sunday I have had what can be best described as a deep, throbbing sensation just above my right ear that comes and goes. It was accompanied by a tingly left arm today as well as sporadic numbness throughout my head. I had an MRI today and the doctor said he is comfortable saying that he can rule out 95% that I am experiencing a tumor or stroke because they couldn t see anything on the MRI, As I write this I have a ringing in my ear and the weird presence of something not right on the right side of my head. Could all of this have been caused by the episode in my right hand? I am a healthy woman of 44. Marathon runner and all. My blood pressure while in the ER stayed at around 112/63 I am not a hypochondriac and know how to listen to my body. I am very concerned as I am a single mother of 2 children and I just can t stand not knowing what is going on. I am to see a neurologist some time this week ( I hope ). Is it safe to wait????
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012