Why do i suffer from symptoms like headache,vomitting,diarhhoea,dizzyness,breathing problems,asthma and anaemia even after ulcers were cured ?

I am a 16 year old girl, 135 lbs, 5 4, for a year i had ulcers jan.2010 - jan.2011, they say they are gone now but i seem to be getting worse. I have now lost 25 pounds since i was said to not have them, i get headaches often, i am over heated a lot when others are not. i tend to have a temp of 99 or above. I do smoke cigarettes but not much. I throw up way too much and things i used to love are just repulsive. I have diarrhea alot. I am eating more now, i just recently got this sharp pain in throat like a cut, and i am worried it is from me puking too much. We have done a endoscopy and colonoscopy. I get dizzy when standing at times, or walking from room to room. i have breathing problems at times too. I have asthma and anemia . I also take cymbalta, clonazepam, depo provera shot, concerta, and two anti biotics. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011