Why do i have muscle spasms on my temples eyelids and on fingers ?

I have muscle spasms in both temples my eyelids and my fingers,legs and my toes. This doesn t happen everyday but it has been doing this for a very long time. what could be the cause? I am 43 and female.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Hi,welcome to it seems that your problom may be due to-overstraing of mind or eyes, especially if you are working.It may also be due to mineral deficiency esp. calcium magnacium etc as you r 40+
So try to be mentally relaxed -do some facial & eye exercise,take break during your mental or eye work (dont do it continuously). furthermore u need to take extra dietary mineralsthrough fruits, juices,milk, cottege cheese green leafy vegetables (For calcium)
As for as medication is concerned calcium tablets can help you prescribed by a physician.
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic!

When and how does ur muscle spasm start? What is your profession? Do you spend a significant portion of your day in front of a laptop or a desktop computer? Does the pain get relieved upon taking medication? Does the pain affect your sleep at night? Please elaborate your complaints with some additional details so that we would be able to help you out and arrive at a solution.

Best wishes and regards.