Why do i have dark vagina despite being a white girl ?

Im a white girl and my vagina is dark. what is that from? its not like i dont clean it. is there anything i can do to get it back white? its always been dark i believe.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
The color of genital is usually darker then rest of the body. There is nothing that can be done here. And its not unusual/abnormal.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
The colour of the skin like on your joints ;upper eyelid;genitals is always few shades darker than our body skin.It is a natural thing & there is nothing you can do about it.Please don't bother about it .