Why do i have a score on the left lip of the vagina which hurts when the penis is inserted ?

Pregnancy and a little score on the inner lip of vagina My period came on February 24 to March 2. I had sex on March 31 my period came on April 2. Before my period my vagina started itching me (but it was very very pail (pink in colour) then the next day red. It finished April 7. I had sex on April 9, 10, & 11 don’t know if I was pregnant during that time though, but now during sex I realized that a little score is on the left side (thats the lip part) on my vagina and it pains me when the penis is entered. Could you please assist me with the answer for this.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011