Why do i have a black and burgundy eye ?

yes, my eye is burgundy from injury, i want to know about the symptoms, description, and a photo. just about why my eye is black and burgundy.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Injury around eye, mostly get clot under the skin. Gradually fresh bled get coagulation and subsequently the existing color will be turned to black/burgundy. Nothing worry about it, it can automatically disappear shortly.
DR. SURYA PRAKASH TADEPALLI
JAI SURYA HEART, KIDNEY, BRAIN, DIABETES AND OBESITY CARE CLINIC M.V.P.COLONY, VISAKHAPATNAM-530 017, AP, INDIA
PH: +91 9849153488/+91 80 197 30310/+91 8712744454
e-mail: urwithdaring@yahoo.co.in
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Julie,thanks for query.When ever there is injury to any part of body there is collection of blood below skin.This blood is seen as red patch on day one and then with time it changes color as a part of natural process and becomes burgundy in color.If there are no visual problems there is no need to worry.In case of problem visit to doctor is must.bye.