Why do i get shortness of breath while on period ?

i am female 24, the last time i checked my blood preasure was n ormal though it was ages ago,i now developed a short breath problem especialy when im on periods beside the itching that also happen befor menstuation, i also get sexualy arosed even if im alone before menstruation ,is this normal, mind you i never had sexual intercourse?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

You are having catamenial symptoms. It is normal to have them but i am worried about the shortness of breath though. DOes it go away spontaneously? If it doesnt then see a doctor for it and get yourself examined. Meet a physician
Have a healthy living