Why do i get pain across lower back and burning sensation while urinating ?

I just had my daughter 4 days ago and now I m having pain across my lower back; I don t know if this is related to the epidural I got, but it s all across my lower back. I also have a really bad burning sensation when I urinate. It hurts quite a lot, so much that sometimes I don t even want to finish using the bathroom. Could this be related to the catheter they gave me? I ve tried calling my OB, but all I got was the machine and still haven t gotten a return call yet.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011