Why do i feel so tired all the time ?

it takes me 3 hours minumum to sleep once im in bed . i also say things at night. please tell me whats wrong with me. i m 9 nw
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
may be you are anaemic or hypotensive so you should get your blood-pressure and Hb checked should take fresh food and lot of water and take this medicine:-
cap.Ashvgandha once in a day.

dr.deepti gupta
well to hcm.
blood pressure always depend upon the dietry style.lesson your solid and hard food and put your self for liquid food and fruit juices.this practice will give you enough a medicine soludor for tired heart and brain.this is french brand medicine and you can easy purchase at nearest homeo pharmacy.
dr.mohsin madni
Psychiatrist Dr. Rakesh Kumar's  Response
apart from above suggestion you mighjt have depression problem.. so take antidepressant after consulting psychiatrist.. and go for regular counselling if required
some times when you are too tired or too stressed, you may not get sleep immediately.
take hot water bath before retiring. drink a glass of warm milk and apply coconut oil on your sole. try this for few days and see.