Why do i feel pain in my back ?

I am 28 years male , i feel pain in my back......mostly i sit 8 hour in chair everyday...please help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
hi,thanks for query.At your age most common posibility is postural backache.Means the way you seat or work is not proper and that leads to unusual strain on your back muscles which can lead to pain.please do some regular exercise to make your back muscles stonger and assme proper posture while you work.In case of further problem please visit a doctor and get your self examined.
wishing you good health.
hi welcome to health care magic.see its all because of sedentary life don't change your work but change your habit do exercise and yoga regularly also hot water bag massage which is helpful in pain.taking pain killers is not advisable you take it once a while.or if you have sever pain then go through xray of back to rule out any abnormality.
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
IT is very hectic to sit like that but being a doctor mine sitting time is just like you.
what i do is just take some small rest of5 min after every one hour walk for 3 min stretch ur body relax and drink one glass of water.go for back massage with maha narayana oil and take bath with hot water every vill make you feel relaxed n prepared for next day.
take care