Why do i cough continuously and what are small pimples in my throat ?

sir i am a male 21 years. I had an operation of sinus about 2 and half years back. 2 months after my operation i started smoking. although i left it after 6 months. and about after 1 year again started it. but I had left it from 1/1/2011.but still i have a problem of cough continuously. last week i saw in the mirror that there are small pimples inside my throat area. and whenever i rub my throat by inserting hand inside to clean it, blood start coming out along with cough. although there is no pain but I fear that there might not be any big infection inside. please help.....i will really be thankful.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011