Why do fat people drink Diet Coke ?

I ve seen them at McDonalds... Err hello. Can I have a Super Size Big Mac meal, with a Double Cheeseburger and an McFlurry. I d like a Diet Coke with my meal And shopping in Tescos Right we have 4 Pizzas, 2 packs of Frozen Burgers, 8 Cakes, 5 bags of Chips, 7 packets of biscuits, 20 pot noodles, 8 Mutlibags of Crisps....hmmmmm, wheres the Diet Coke? Point?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jan 2010
McDonalds no longer makes the super size. It's supposed to be 'a' McFlurry. And it's where's the Diet Coke. Why do idiots insult people and not realize their own faults?