Why do eyes go red when i work on Computer?

Why do eyes go red when i work on moniter for long? Hello, i m a student and there for i have to sit in front of moniter for too long, and my problem is , if i stare at the monitor for 2-3 hrs giving a gap, my eyes turn red and also looks very tired since from last.It started around 2 years ago. can u tell me the name of the eyedrops.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
these problem are rising in computer users 3ft away is something like 100 cm distance you should have antiglare glasses and screen and monitor should be 20 degrees below the height you seat know the correct postures during the seat dont stare at the computer more than 10 to `15 minutes there are some eye exercises which are very beneficial to you there are some nutritional supplements they help good if you have dry eyes or tears roll down very frequently you should go for green leafy vegetables organic fruits. get an eye consultation done here i have one REFREASH TEARS. celluvisc. use 1-2 drops for every 2 hours

Acular eyedrops is good, I have used it before.

You are suffering from computer vision syndrome For more details visit