Why do I vomit before periods start? Have stomach acid, painful. Family history of stomach ulcers

Is there a reason I vomit on a morning the week leading up to my period? My mum and sister both suffer from chronic stomach ulcers (diagnosed in their 30 s...I m 32) I do suffer from acid on my stomach and usually control this, although it can be extremely painful, it doesn t make me vomit. It is always the week before my cycle and I wake up with the pain and sickness. Is it linked to my cycle or could it be stomach ulcers?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer