Why do I urinate frequently and find blood on wiping my vagina ?

Hi I m curious to know what s going on with me. Ok first few days it felt as if I had to pee when I didn t and when I did it would be like I have to go now or it would seem like I m ready go on myself and now its the same thing but a little bit worst I have back and side pains and I can t stand that long... my period just went off this past Thursday for the first time after 3 months bcus I was on depot...but now its like when I go to the bathroom when I pee it feels good for like 10 seconds then it hurts like I m trying to push more pee out and couple times i used the bathroom I wiped myself and saw blood I didn t pee blood only when I wipped myself... and also I did have sex the day after my period but only with one person who is the only person I ever had sex with in my life.... were both mongomas
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. The symptoms you described could be due to renal stones. You should visit a urologist to get the cause ascertained and treated accordingly. Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response

You have S/s of must be having Pain,frequency,&may be burning in urination.possibility of cystic stone will be confirmed by urine test &sonography.the blood in urine suggests oxilate stones .
Please consult a urologist,for investigations &T/t.
By the time you can start Tab.Cystone 2pills three times a day
Drink lot of water
Thank you.