Why do I suffer from nightfall ?

iam narasimha at night spirems are realisining atomaticali please give me reason for this probalam?
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
hi narasimha
what u have is normal and u need not to worry about it.
u are not doing sex or masturbation ,right?
these are ways to fetch sperm out.
body has limited capacity to store sperm while production continue 24 hrs.
so when it full ,then overflow start.
u might see some dream and fall occur.
hi nirsimhan,
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,you havent mentioned your age and are u married or not and since how many days you are suffering with this problem,the problem you mentioned is due to normal nervous mechanism ,if it is occuring for regular time then you need medical intervention else its ok,dont panic it wont affect your sexual life .

Take care and dont think much !