Why do I suffer from nightfall ?

hi i have leakage of spam when i wakeup in the morning and feeling stick littlebit its like transparent colour spam i dont know whats this pls tell me about this sir thank you
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Thanks for the question
Perhaps it is semen and prostatic fluid that has been released during sleep. This is quite normal and not a disease.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
When the semen produced in the body is not ejaculated either by sexual activity or masturbation, it is natural for the semen to released during sleep. It is a normal phenomenon and will not cause any harm to you. Stay away from misleading information (like the popular term "swapna dosh"), which may have a psychological impact on you.