Why do I suffer from constipation problem ?

potty is not coming comes in 3 or 4 days..andbecause of this my stomach getting tight...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Hi Barkha,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. You may be suffering from constipation. This happens mainly if you are consuming enough fibre and water in your diet. You need to intake bananas, apple with skin on, vegetable mainly green leafy ones, also oats ragi etc. These foods contain lot of fibre. You also need to drink minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. A change in diet and good exercise regime can cure this issue. Take care.