Why do I stumble,pass out and fall down suddenly after an accident which occured a month ago ?

I had a car wreck a month ago when briught into er thry did cat scan of ny head nothing showed up however, since i have been home recovering from other injuries i am stumbling, passing out and falling down a lot. What would cause this and what questions should i take to my dr I had a car wreck a month ago when briught into er thry did cat scan of ny head nothing showed up however, since i have been home recovering from other injuries i am stumbling, passing out and falling down a lot. What would cause this and what questions should i take to my dr? I am 38 and it happens before and after i take my medicine sometimes I can tell i am getting light headed and it is coming on and sometimes no warning signs.
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
Hi,thanks for the query.Sufficient time has passed after injury ,so major head injury is rules out mostly.At times due to severe blow the head the balance mechanism in your ears gets disturbed, so that you feel unbalanced and at times have a tendency to fall.You can take help of your doctor for some medications and some exercise to stabilize it again.bye.