Why do I pass blood while urinating ?

why very little blood comes while passing urine no pain very little fora lady
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Urologist 's  Response

It is very difficult to pint out the cause of blood in urine but you certainly need to be worried and hence investigated. Get urine examination and ultrasound done and see a urologist with the two.

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     Painless haematuria is a known condition can occur in certain people due to many causes .It needs investigation & treatment.More details can from your side can make answer more informative.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Urologist Dr. Vineet Malhotra's  Response
Blood in the urine without pain maybe because of some underlying problem in the urinary system> how old are you, is the bleeding continuous or occurs at particular instances. Kindly get a urine and ultrasound exam before proceeding