Why do I look younger then my age and have less facial hair?

Hello sir, I am 24 year old male from India. My height is 178 cm and i weigh about 59 kgs. I look younger than my age which has made me think that there is something wrong with my hormones. My facial hair are less it is limited to chin(goatee) and very few hairs on cheeks and in between there is no beard, my parents had their puberty on right time. My father s beard and mustache growth is normal my elder brother s is normal then why i am getting less facial hair. I am also worried about my future life after marriage i hope there is nothing to worry about my fertility . Few months back i went for LH and FSH test the result was - fsh- 2.24mIU/mL, LH- 5.87 mIU/mL kindly help me plz
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012