Why do I have weakness and pain under armpits and left hip after having recovered from fever ?

Hi im 29 5ft 11 and 12stone 5! I was out on Sunday when I suddenly felt weak, my skin was normal temp to the touch but I felt like the touch was different, it felt like my skin was over sensitive all over. I went home and had a temp of 103 so went bed and took some paracetamol! The next morning I still felt really weak with a temp so stayed in bed all day with lots of sleep. Over the next 2 days I felt alot better so went back work etc but today I have 2 places on my body, just below my right arm pitt and just above my left hip bone , the skin feels sore to the touch but nothing there and I still feel weak! Is there anything you think it could be? Cheers
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011