Why do I have trouble emptying my bladder? Why there is blood in urine?

I guess so. I have been complaining to doctors about my bladder for about 12 years. I have difficulty emptying it. I have had cloudy urine on more than one occasion and I have even had these hard to describe globules in my urine which I should have collected and had analyzed. They were kind of grayish with a little bit of blood if I remember correclty. I have had occassional lower back pain . Everytime I have had my urine tested they said it was normal, but I am not sure what kind of tests they have run. The last test was just a few days ago and there was blood in my urine, which I know can be nothing. I am however concerned because abdominally I just don t feel well.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012