Why do I have skin rashes all over my testicles which do not seem to go ?

Hi Doc I ve read all these posts here that relates to RASHES in Hi Doc, I ve read all these posts here that relates to RASHES in the groin area , but my situation seems to be different. Let me explain ... all over my testicls and just at the start point( from the body ) of my penis .. I ve this itching sensation all the time .. the skin around my testicles dry and peal off frequently like ( Fish Scales )... Its obvious that the Skin gets extra dry in these areas and the itching is too high. I ve tried using CANDID - B cream which is broad spectrum anti fungal cream, that seems to help until I stop using it.. when the rash returns again !!! When I apply Coconut Oil or Olive oil and soak my self for few hours .. and then take bath .. the itching sensation seems to subside for almost a day or two ... What Do I do ?? I did consult 2-3 dermatoligists here ... none of them are able to help, they just scan my affected area using a UV light and then gave me cream and oinment .. but like I said .. all that is temp relief ... I want the skin on the testicles and above my penis to look ike wat it used to be,,, clean and clear .. !! HELP ....... !! HELP ... !! I ve been 2-3 docs but nothings seems to help ... See the medications I have been takin so far ... Candid B Cream , Dipgenta + , ..... No use !! Once I stop its all there ..... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dr. Sapan J. Pandya, General & Family Physician Dr. Sapan J. Pandya, General & Family Physician Your disease is INTERTRIGO. You should dp the following to get a permanent cure. Tab. TERBICIP (250) 1 daily for 14 days. TERBICIP Cream once daily for 14 days. Keep the local area dry as moistness increases the problem. This didn t help either .. I took it for 25days continuous ... !! Stil the same !!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011