Why do I have severe abdominal pain and watery stringy clear discharge ?

I have had severe abdominal pains for 3 days it started off really bad where i could not move as i was in so much pain then for the next 2 days i could still feel the pain but it was not as bad as the first day here i cld not even move it felt a bit like labour pains, now i have been getting watery clear sringey discharge alot and am worried about what it is i had a baby 15wks ago and also have 3 other children my first child was born by caesarian and then 3 vaginal births, i had my first period 10wks after my baby which was light and lasted 3 days, and had another period 2 wks later which was really long and heavy, i have had this pain once before about 4wks ago.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011