Why do I have red patches on my entire body during winters ?

i am having a allergy problem. My full body becomes red and small rashes comes out it pains like somebody is putting pin in my body. I cant go in sunlight, i cant wear warm clothes, cant do exercise in winter .From last two winters its going on. It only happens in winters not in summers but till now it is not finished. I Had done all my body test everything is normal in reports and had many medicines from doctor but nothing has given relief even doctors also dont know about this problem .So please help me and give me some suggestions what to do now about this problem??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011