Why do I have problem breathing? Why does it happen?

iam 27 years old working in uae iam having problem while breathing .it used to happen before only at night but now even at the day time its happening and iam so scared at that moment i went through all the check ups and everything is normal what can be the other reason of having breathing problem.before i was having breathing problem only for 3 minutes but not its too long 30 minutes and iam really scared for the whole day kindly help me out in this please...
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities

1.the first one include;RESPIRATORY CAUSES;

-Bronchial asthma
-allergic bronchitis
-pulmonary edema are some possible causes

2.second possibility include;CARDIOVASCULAR CAUSES

-congestive heart failure
-valvular heart disease

are some possible causes

there is another possibility like ANEMIA;check your Hb Llevels may confirm it

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you