Why do I have premature ejaculation? Take nano leo capsules?

Hello sir, My age is 26, weight 70kg and i am marrige men (before 6 month) and having average physic. Sir i am facing problem in healty ejaculation (symptom is similer to ET) and also having pre mature ejculation problem. sir i have intercourse 30 sec to 1 min. before ejaculate. i have recognise that after 8 or 10 intercourse i will ejaculate. For that i have take Nano leo capsule two times after meal by last 10 days. i am very upset by this pr
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012