Why do I have pain in elbow, tingling and numbness in arms? What is minor canal stenosis?

I have had two fusions C5-C7 and then last year added C4 to the mix. I am experiencing extreme pain in my rt elbow along with tingling and numbness in my hands again, I just had an MRI and CT scan which showed NOTHING out of the ordinary, some minor canal stenosis only, But my arm is almost useless now, I can not lift things, open things squirt things without serious pain to my elbow. It even hurts to type this now. Any ideas ???
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012