Why do I have pain between my scrotum and anus while passing urine ?

Hello, I have had this same problem for over a year now. When I am just urinating I feel no pain but if I try to stop it before I m done I feel a sharp pain between my scrotum and my anus. But no other time. Maybe a problem with my pubococcygeus muscle? Just wondering.. and another thing is that around the same time I first felt that pain, my erections became softer and my ejaculations had less power and volume behind them. I used to have really stiff erections and shoot quite a bit of ejaculate for several feet, now I can t. I am an avid weight lifter and often push my body to it s limits, could this be a result of a hernia or other injury? Any help would be wonderful, I ve been researching for almost an hour now and have found nothing at all. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Oct 2011